THE SUNDAY SCHOOL
On Sunday, March 19th, after the usual Children's Service, the Teachers and Scholars assembled in the Old School for the Annual Distribution of Prizes. The Vicar addressed a few words to the children and then distributed the prizes in the following order:
- Teachers' Prize (given by the Vicar), Miss Hands.
- Girls. Class I - Winnie Keen, Edith Keen.
- Special Prize (given by Miss E. N. Sladden), Catharine Enstone.
- Class II - Mary Jelfs, Maud Moisey.
- Boys. Class I - Cecil Crane, George Marshall.
- Class II - Harry Crisp, Francis Jelfs.
- Class III - Cecil Keen, William Barnard.
- Infants - Eva Stanford, Maggie Perkins, Dorothy Agg, Edmund Jelfs, George Nightingale, Cecil Agg, Willie Moisey, Edward Evans, Martin Agg.