Present-day address: The White House, Main Street, Aldington
A detached house dating back to about the 18th century. White render, white painted brick, tile roof. In the 19th century, it was the home of the miller, until a new house was built next to the mill in 1910. From the mid 20th century it was a shop selling cigarettes, sweets and home-made faggots and was also the Post Office; remains of the Post Office letter-box may be seen in the wall.