Present-day address: 18 High Street, Badsey
A detached house built in about the 17th century and renovated in 1858 (a date can still be seen on the south wall). In about 1882 it was bought by John Cull who set up a bakery business known as The Sumachs Bakery. The house has been unoccupied from at least the 1980s to the present day.
Photographer: Peter Stewart, May 2008