Present-day address: Barn Cottage, Mill Lane, Badsey
A semi-detached cottage built on the west side of Mill Lane, probably in the 17th century. The cottages were next to the Mill Orchard and a large barn which was demolished in the mid 20th century. The date 1664 and the initials AF & WF are carved on a beam inside the house. The cottages were sold as part of the Wickhamford estate, Lot 31, in 1930.
Photographer: Mike & Wendy Gwynn, May 2008