Present-day address: 3 & 4 Longdon Hill, Wickhamford
A pair of semi-detached houses on the south side of Longdon Hill. No 4 is called Wheelbarrow Cottage. The houses were built in about 1869, and are described in sales particulars for the Wickhamford estate on 10th July 1869 as "newly-built cottages with gardens, out of No 108". No 108 was an 11½-acre meadow called Great Street at Field Farm. There have been many 20th-century additions and refurbishments to the cottages. The cottages did not form part of the Wickhamford estate in 1930, so had obviously been sold by then.
Photographer: Tom Locke, April 2015