Present-day address: Whitfurrows Farm, Pitchers Hill, Wickhamford - outbuildings
Outbuildings at Whitfurrows, once part of The Elms Farm. Nothing remains of the "cow sheds, barn, stabling for 12 horses and suitable buildings (part newly erected) situated in No 49 on plan" mentioned in the Wickhamford estate sale of July 1869.
Photographer: Tom Locke, April 2015
See who lived here at the time of the 1851 census (1)
See who lived here at the time of the 1881 census (1)
See who lived here at the time of the 1891 census (1 & 2)