Present-day address: Wickham Farm, Manor Road, Wickhamford
Farm buildings at Wickham Farm, next to Wickham House on the west side of Manor Road. 19th-century buildings were part of the farm formerly known as Pitchers Hill Farm. A red brick and tile stable block with dentil cornice has a window with brick semi-circular arch with keystone bearing inscription "1871 JPL", the initials of John Pickup Lord who owned all of the Wickhamford estate at that time.
Photographer: Tom Locke, April 2015