Original copies of the enclosure documents were borrowed from Christ Church Oxford and from the Worcestershire Record Office. These included the earliest known maps of Badsey (1812) and Aldington (1807), and the schedules that went with them. A professional company scanned the documents at very high resolution. Here are details of how the documents were scanned and here are images of the Badsey and Aldington maps themselves. The picture shows archivist Michele Meller.