The wedding took place on Saturday at All Saints Church, Southend-on-Sea of Miss Rosina Doreen MacMillan, only daughter of Mr & Mrs R MacMillan of 42 Ilfracombe Road, Southend, and Second Lieut Thomas J Sadler, only son of Mr & Mrs W Sadler of Badsey. Second Lieut Sadler, who received his commission in July, was educated at Badsey Council School and Prince Henry’s Grammar School, obtaining his Oxford School Certificate in 1932. He was employed by Messrs Nicklin and Jackson, Evesham, later obtaining a post with the Stepney Building Society, London. The bride, who was given away by her father, wore an ankle-length gown of white taffeta cut on Elizabethan lines with a veil of lace. She carried a bouquet of pink carnations, white chrysanthemums and maiden hair fern. Mr Alex MacMillan, brother of bride, was best man. The bridegroom’s present to the bride was a gold locket with turquoise stone and gold chain. The bride gave the groom a gold signet ring. The bride’s mother wore a burgundy and gold dress with fur cape and matching accessories. The groom’s mother wore a grey coat over pink dress with burgundy accessories. The bride, who was employed at Dr Barnardo’s Homes as secretary, received a case of cutlery. The groom received a Wedgewood chine coffee set from the officers of the Mess, to which the bridegroom is attached, and a table cigarette lighter from the staff of Stepney Building Society. The honeymoon was spent at Westcliffe-on-Sea, the bride travelling in a camel hair coat with Burgundy velvet hat and accessories.