Present-day address: 46 Willersey Road, Badsey
A mid-terraced house (one of 14) built on the west side of Willersey Road in 1905. It was originally known as 7 Stockey Piece Cottages, but soon renamed 7 Cotswold View. By 1959, the houses on Willersey Road had been given numbers and No 7 Cotswold View was known as 36 Willersey Road; by 1968, this had changed again to 46 as several new houses had been built on the road.
Photographer: Peter Stewart, May 2008