Present-day address: 60 Willersey Road, Badsey
An end-terraced house (one of 14) built on the west side of Willersey Road in 1905. It was originally known as 14 Stockey Piece Cottages, but soon renamed 14 Cotswold View. By 1959, the houses on Willersey Road had been given numbers and No 14 Cotswold View was known as 50 Willersey Road; by 1968, this had changed again to 60 as several new houses had been built on the road.
Photographer: Peter Stewart, May 2008