Skip to main content

11 Badsey Fields Lane

Present-day address: 11 Badsey Fields Lane, Badsey

A detached house built on the north side of Badsey Fields Lane in about 1906 following the sale of land by Evesham builders, Espley & Co, at the end of 1905. The house was originally called Penwyn.

Photographer: John Bolton, May 2008

Related images
(Click for more details)
11 Badsey Fields Lane
1968 photo