Skip to main content

Orchard House, Station Road

Present-day address: Orchard House, Station Road, Blackminster

A detached house built on the north side of Station Road in about the first decade of the 20th century. Until 1949 it was located in the parish of Offenham.

Photographer: David & Doreen Jack, May 2008

Related images
(Click for more details)
Orchard House, Station Road
1968 photo