Present-day address: 2 & 4 Manor Road, Wickhamford
A pair of semi-detached houses built on the east side of Manor Road in about 1909. No 2 was known as Wickhamford 36 and No 4 was known as Wickhamford 35; they were sold in Lot 47 as part of the Wickhamford estate in 1930. These houses appear to be in the census but not in the Valuation Survey.
Photographer: Maureen Spinks, June 2017