Present-day address: 20 Bretforton Road, Badsey
A semi-detached house built on the south side of Bretforton Road in 1886 with date plaque, built by Thomas Cull, and known originally as Cull’s Cottages. Sometimes they appear as “Teacle’s Cottages”, ie T Cull. The name originally featured on the houses as well as the date, but Mrs Hatch, who lived there in the 1930s, hated the name and cemented over it.
Photographed May 2021; © The Badsey Society