The Bell Inn no longer exists. It stood on School Lane in Badsey, next door to the Wheatsheaf.
This 1926 invoice was issued by the landlord Thomas Walter Warmington to Messrs Salter and Case for 30 gallons of cider. Edgar Salter and Phil Case had a market gardening business in Badsey Fields Lane. It is more than likely that the cider was destined to go to their hovel on the land at Badsey Fields so they could 'wet their whistle' from time to time.
We are grateful to Robert Salter, the son of Edgar Salter, for lending us this.