William Harry Mason (known as Harry) was in the Royal Corps of Signals.
He lived in Wickhamford with his parents, Charles and Annie Mason, at what was then 19 Pitchers Hill (now no. 32).
He worked first for Birlinghams in Evesham as a trainee electrician and then went to work for the Rover Company, Tyseley, Birmingham. He returned there after the War.
He is buried in Wickhamford cemetery, together with his wife, Hilda Mary (1922-2016).