Present-day address: 48 Willersey Road, Badsey
A mid-terraced house (one of 14) built on the west side of Willersey Road in 1905. It was originally known as 8 Stockey Piece Cottages, but soon renamed 8 Cotswold View. By 1959, the houses on Willersey Road had been given numbers and No 8 Cotswold View was known as 38 Willersey Road; by 1968, this had changed again to 48 as several new houses had been built on the road.
Photographer: Peter Stewart, May 2008