Present-day address: The Court, 24B High Street, Badsey
A detached house, previously part of Number 24 High Street, dating back to about the late 17th century, now converted into two properties (24B and the neighbouring 24A). From the end of the 17th century to the end of the 18th century it was the home of the Seward family, hence the name Seward House. From 1879-1984, members of the Sladden family lived there. The house was sold and converted into a nursing home. The nursing home closed in 2002 and the house was converted into two residential properties and the outbuildings converted into two cottages; the new owners took up residence in early 2004.
Photographer: Chris Smith, April 2021; © The Badsey Society