Worcestershire - Netherton: Netherton Hall
Netherton is a hamlet within the civil parish of Elmley Castle and lies about a mile from Elmley Castle.
Netherton was annexed to Elmley Castle for ecclesiastical purposes in 1864; it was previously part of Cropthorne.
In January/February 1916 Mela Brown Constable went to nurse a private case (the eight-year-old son of Mr & Mrs J W Bryant) under Dr Leslie at Netherton Hall.
Letters mentioning this place: