Skip to main content

7 Old Post Office Lane

Present-day address: 7 Old Post Office Lane, Badsey

A red-brick cottage built on the north side of Old Post Office Lane attached to No 5 Old Post Office Lane, with inscription, “TB 1858”; TB stands for Thomas Byrd who had the cottage built.

Photographer: Graham Corbett, May 2008

Related images
(Click for more details)
7 Old Post Office Lane
'The Old Lane, Badsey'