Peter Stewart has undertaken some major surveys of local churches and churchyards. He has published these in a series of beautifully illustrated books. These include monumental inscriptions, burial registers and many other topics. We are pleased to make online versions of five of these books available to a wider audience.
- St James Church, Badsey: burial registers & monumental inscriptions (PDF, 29.1 MB)
- St James Church, Badsey: photographic survey of churchyard monuments (PDF, 22.1 MB)
- St John the Baptist, Wickhamford
- St Mary & St Milburgh, Offenham (PDF, 71.2 MB)
- Bengeworth, Evesham: A Survey of The Old and New Parish Churches, & A Brief History of the Cemetery (PDF, 24.2MB)
We gratefully acknowledge the help of the Reverend Douglas Wilks in preparing the online versions of these books. Douglas is a member of the Jewellery Quarter Research Group.